Riccar Radiance R40
Riccar Radiance R40
CALL FOR PRICING! (607) 773-8332 toll free (866) 636-8332
Nothing rivals a direct air motor for deep carpet cleaning. And when used in tandem with a clean air motor, you don't have to sacrifice powerful tool suction. These two distinct motors mean you'll do more with your on-board tools and your nozzle than you could with one or the other motor. The Radiance's 40-foot cord means you'll rarely need to search for an outlet to finish your vacuuming. Plus, the telescoping wand and on-board tools provide an additional 17 feet of reach for floor-to-ceiling, corner to corner cleaning.
No more indoor allergies from escaping dust! This 100% sealed HEPA media filtration system traps fine dust particles, insurance that sneeze-inducing particles aren't released back into the area you just cleaned.
The Radiance is equipped with a belt that never has to be replaced and metal in all the high-wear areas like the bottom plate, brushroll, handle tube and wand.
Designed, tested and built in the USA with globally sourced components, Riccar backs the R40 model with an outstanding 7-year warranty and 3 visits under the Red Carpet Service program.
The Radiance R40 model features include:
- Two motors work in tandem for unsurpassed cleaning performance
- Metal handle tube, telescopic wand, brushroll, bottom plate and foot pedal
- Brushed aluminum handle tube
- Twin sets of LED headlights
- 100% sealed filtration system
- Self-sealing genuine HEPA media bag
- HEPA media pleated post filter
- Granulated charcoal filter to capture odors
- Lifetime belt with Hall sensor protection
- Surface selector on handle
- Extra-long stretch hose and telescopic wand
- Deluxe dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool
- Full bag and replace filter indicator lights
- 6 Position carpet height adjustment
- 40-foot cord
- 7 Year warranty
- Red Carpet Service Plan
- Made in the USA with globally sourced components
NOTE: Vacuum bags are required for this vacuum cleaner. Order Radiance HEPA Media Bags, part #: RPH-6.